Maldives 馬爾代夫 - Mcdull (2020)

Maldives 馬爾代夫 - Mcdull (2020)

AUTO SCROLL

喂?麥嘜呀?

Hello? McMug?

麥兜呀我係

This is McDull

姐係呢我聽日就要飛喇

Just wanna tell you that I'm leaving tomorrow

係呀係咩

Yes. Really?

飛機餐好難食㗎

The airline meals taste horrible?

但係點都要食㗎啦

But you have to eat anyway

唔通自己帶嘢上去食咩

I can't bring my own food, right?

仲講

Still chatting away?

快啲嚟執埋啲行李先啦

Hurry up and pack your luggage

你幫我話俾佢哋知

Tell them for me

我聽日去馬爾代夫噃

that I'm going to the Maldives tomorrow

嗰度藍天白雲

where there is blue sky and white clouds

椰林樹影水清沙幼

with coconut grove, clear water and soft sand

仲講

Still chatting!

我嚟緊㗎喇

I'm coming

我要執行李喇

I gotta go to pack my things

返嚟先至再同你傾過啦拜拜

Talk to you when I'm back, goodbye

哎呀媽媽

Oops, Mom

我係咪要帶埋出世紙去㗎

Do I need to bring my birth certificate?

都要㗎

I think so

噉成績表呢

How about the transcripts?

成績表又唔使

Not with the transcript

好嘢嚇得我呀

Great. I'm scared

噉都好啲

Fortunately

搵到喇

Got it

俾我搵到張出世紙喇

I found my birth certificate

媽媽我搵到喇

Mom, I found it

媽媽你同我袋好佢噃

Mom, you can help me to keep it?

唔好唔見噃

Don't lose it

唔見咗就去唔到㗎喇

We can't go anywhere if we lose it

早機去晚機返

Early outbound flight and late night return flight

媽媽話噉先最著數

Mom said that it's the most cost-effective way

就係噉樣

So

我過咗我小時候最著數

I lived the most cost-effective and perfect day in my childhood

最完美嘅一日

I lived the most cost-effective and perfect day in my childhood

噉你話紙包唔包得住雞呢

Is paper good for wrapping chicken? What do you say?

都得嘅

Probably

尤其係細細嚿嗰啲啦

Especially for those in small pieces

媽媽早抖

Good night mom